Wedding Return Labels Make it Easier to Send Invitations
When putting on a wedding, there are a million tasks to do and for some reason there never seems to be enough time to do them all. Take the labor-intensive task of handwriting your address on every piece of mail related to the wedding and instead just find some wedding return labels that are easy to print from free templates online.
But what kind of mail do you send during a wedding? Well, that all depends on your preferences.
When You Need Wedding Return Labels
- Save the Date Announcements: This is sent out to future guests of your wedding right after a couple has picked out the date they will be wed. Giving your guests the most time to prepare for attending the wedding is ideal, especially for those that do not live nearby. Save the Dates are usually simple and not as formal as other wedding correspondence (but some couples go all out anyway).
- Bridal Shower: These are fairly simple — just send them out a week or so before the actual bridal shower to each of your guests. Just as an extra reminder, you can create a Facebook event as well.
- Wedding Invitations: The big one! Invitations are one of the most prominent pieces of mail for this event and wedding return labels will make sending them that much easier to send. Mail these out about two months ahead of the wedding date if you already sent out a Save the Date, otherwise send the invitation three to four months before the big event.
- Reception Invitations: Not every wedding needs these, as they are exclusively for people who are not invited to the wedding ceremony itself (which is what the invitation is for), but are instead invited to the reception afterward. Some couples prefer to get married in a more intimate setting, but still want to share the celebration with the rest of their family and friends and that’s when reception invitations come in handy. Send these out at the same time you send out wedding invitations, but just to people whom you are not inviting to the ceremony itself.
- Thank You Cards: The chaos of organizing a wedding may be over, but this is one of the final steps to finishing off a wedding. There are two ways of looking at sending these appreciation cards: 1) You can send one to each person who gave you a gift, specifically listing the gift and how it has or will help you or 2) Send a “thank you” to every one who attended the wedding. Plenty of people had to take a day off and travel to come to your wedding and showing them how much that meant to you can really be special to your guests.